Merging promise and experience | Wave one results, Spring 2012
Over the last fifteen years, the concept of branding has evolved from merely a design and communications-led ideal to one which runs far deeper into the DNA of an organisation. Today’s CMO has little choice but to acknowledge that whilst brands are built on promises, it’s the experience delivered that makes the difference between a myth and a reality.
It’s with these challenges in mind that The Chartered Institute of Marketing joined forces with Lippincott to explore the organisational factors which help brands to bridge the gap between promise and reality. The study explores:
- How well a company is aligned internally to deliver a strong and distinct branded customer experience.
- The key factors that affect an company’s ability to articulate, orchestrate and manage an integrated brand experience.
- The organisational facts that contribute to successfully managing brand as experience.
- The importance of brand as experience on the marketing agenda.
Explore in more detail
- See and share the results infographic (coming soon)
- Order a copy of the in-depth report
- Contact us for more information